With RainbowKit we have a variety of wallet services with similar login experiences but some wallet providers like Coinbase Wallet, Wallet Connect, Rainbow, TrustWallet, Omni and imToken require scanning a QR Code to log in. We’ll walk you through how this would look like.
1. Select your Wallet Provider: In this example, we’re going to use Coinbase Wallet.
NOTE: Coinbase Wallet also provides a Chrome extension that you can also use if you don’t want to use the QR Code Scan but will require you to switch and use your mobile device to sign the signature request. Please note that there’s a known issue that may occur where the signature request may not be triggered. If this is the case, we recommend you continue your process within the Coinbase wallet browser to complete your signature.
FOR RAINBOW WALLET: Some iOS users have reported an issue where the users may get stuck in a login loop. Here are the steps to avoid the loop (see Rainbow’s tweet for a visual guide):
Visit a website & open up the WalletConnect screen.
Long press on the Rainbow icon in the list.
Choose “Open in Rainbow”.
2. Scan the QR code: To log in to your account, scan the QR code using your wallet’s QR Code scan. You may need to sign a signature request using your mobile device.
3. Homepage: If you already have a SuperRare account you should be taken directly to your account’s homepage.
1. Create Account for new user: If you’re a new user you will be prompted to create an account after scanning the QR Code.
2. Your Account has been created: Once you fill in your account information, your account will be created. You may be prompted to sign the signature request on your mobile device where you have your wallet. After signing the signature you should be all set.